Clicking on the donut icon will load a page at altmetric. Find more information on the Altmetric Attention Score and how the score is calculated. Semiconductor nanowires are nanoscale structures holding promise in many fields such as optoelectronics, quantum computing, and thermoelectrics. Nanowires are usually grown vertically on -oriented substrates, while is the standard in semiconductor technology.
- Marktech develops InP HBT epi technology for 5G large-capacity signal processing applications.
- Bad Hair Days, Rainy Days, & Mondays: Wisdom And Encouragement to Lift a Womans Spirit.
- Indium phosphide!
We describe a novel approach to achieve low resistance electrical contacts to nanowires via a gradual interface based on p-doped InAsP. To obtain high vertical yield, which is necessary for future applications, we investigate the effect of the introduction of dopants on the nanowire growth.
Nanowire growth conditions; optoelectronic characterization processing and measurements; SEM and TEM characterization details; gradual interface structural characterization; and doped nanowires growth rate and Zn influence additional discussion. View Author Information. Cite this: Nano Lett. Article Views Altmetric -.
"Large Diameter (3"), Indium Phosphide, (100) Oriented Single Crystal Growth"
Citations 5. Supporting Information.
- A framework for evaluation and design of an integrated public transport system.
- gallium indium phosphide: Topics by fordpittwardphocaf.tk?
- Signaling for color change in melanophores : and a biosensor application!
- Challenges in Mechanics of Time Dependent Materials, Volume 2: Proceedings of the 2015 Annual Conference on Experimental and Applied Mechanics.
- The Fall of Public Man;
- Advances in Nutritional Research.
- Indium phosphide.
Cited By. This article is cited by 5 publications.
Indium phosphide Research Papers - fordpittwardphocaf.tk
Chemical Reviews , 15 , George G. Bryant, Ceramic Engineer, George G. Bryant, Ceramic Engineer,. Author and Article Information. Joseph L. Dec , 4 : 6 pages.
Published Online: July 10, Article history Received:. Views Icon Views. Issue Section:. Hurle, D. Hurle, ed. Walker, J. Benz, ed. Dopant transport during semiconductor crystal growth.
Axial versus transverse magnetic fields. Bryant, G. Forced convection during liquid encapsulated crystal growth with an axial magnetic field. You do not currently have access to this content. Learn about subscription and purchase options. Product added to cart. Accepted Manuscript Alert. Article Activity Alert. Cited By Web Of Science 4. Fluids Eng January Prediction of turbulent flow over a flat plate with a step change from a smooth to a rough surface using a near-wall RANS model J.
A coupled overset mesh and hybridizable discontinuous Galerkin algorithm for pseudo-compressible flow J. Heat Transfer February, Fluids Eng May,