Popular Graph Theory Books
They show readers how an understanding of this structure can lead to practical exact algorithms for constructing such trees. The book also details numerous breakthroughs in this area over the past 20 years, features clearly written proofs, and is supported by colour and 15 black and white figures. It will help graduate students, working mathematicians, engineers and computer scientists to understand the principles required for designing interconnection networks in the plane that are as cost efficient as possible.
He has worked on Steiner trees and network optimization problems for about 18 years, and has written more than 60 papers in this area, both on the theory of optimal network design and on industrial applications to Wireless Sensor Networks, Telecommunications, VLSI Physical Design, and Underground Mining Planning.
He has worked on heuristics and exact methods for classical NP-hard problems, such as the geometric Steiner Tree Problem, as well as other optimization problems. His general research interests are in experimental algorithmics and computational combinatorial optimization, in particular related to VLSI design. As well as writing more than 40 papers on these topics, he is one of the developers of GeoSteiner, which is by far the most efficient software for solving a range of geometric Steiner tree problems.
- List of Possible Supervisors : School of Mathematics and Statistics;
- Determination of Metals in Natural and Treated Waters.
- Optimal Interconnection Trees in the Plane: Theory, Algorithms and Applications.
- Convolution equations and singular integral operators. Selected papers of Israel Gohberg?
- Prokhorov and Contemporary Probability Theory : In Honor of Yuri V. Prokhorov.
- Pharma-Nutrition: An Overview.
The first comprehensive book on the geometric Steiner tree problem since the s Clearly written proofs, supported by color figures Includes both the underlying mathematical theory and algorithms for Steiner trees, with an emphasis on exact solutions see more benefits. Buy eBook. Buy Hardcover. Buy Softcover.
Erik Demaine's Papers
Includes bibliographical references and index. Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Health Policy in the Market State.
- Society at a Glance 2009: OECD Social Indicators.
- SIGNALS AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY.
- Data Clustering: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications - PDF Free Download.
- Agricultural Automation: Fundamentals and Practices.
- Micro and Nanomechanics, Volume 5: Proceedings of the 2016 Annual Conference on Experimental and Applied Mechanics.
Trees Graph theory Steiner systems. Combinatorial optimization.
Combinatorial analysis. Zachariasen, Martin [author] SpringerLink Online service. Bibliography Illustrated text.
Holdings information at the University of Glasgow Library Live circulation data is not available. Location of copy Shelfmark Availability Internet. Back to results Back to item.
University of Bath Library. British Library. University of Dundee. Edinburgh Napier University. Glasgow Caledonian University. University of Glasgow Library.